Fall 2012 Club Enrollment Information (updated daily before all clubs open enrollment)
MUST-READ: Before enrolling in any before- and after-school programs, you must have read and agree to the following “Parent and Student Before and After School Club Policy”. The policy outlines expectations of students and parents so that we can ensure an optimal learning environment for all children.
Scholarships are available for families who are in need of one. You may request scholarships on the registration forms or contact the club provider directly.
Scholarships will be funded by individual clubs and the QAE PTSA. We welcome donations to the scholarship fund to help children attend before and after-school enrichment classes that they would otherwise not be able to afford. Please consider making a donation during your registration with any specific clubs, by including a donation in your check payment, or by directly contacting the club for a donation. Alternatively, you may contact the QAE PTSA Treasurer (Brook Wessel: firstname.lastname@example.org) for donations. Thank you for your kindness and generosity!
Enrollment information for clubs is listed below in the order that the enrollment will close.
- Unicycle with Mr. Rothenberg. Registration form can be downloaded here. End of Enrollment: Sept. 12, 2012.
- Robotics Teams with Mr. Poole. Contact Mr. Spoole (Email: email@example.com) to join the teams. An informational meeting will be held on Sept. 12, 2012 at 7:00 - 8:00 pm in the Brick Building Cafeteria for interested families. Registration forms will be available at this meeting. Registration for the Robotics teams will end on Sept. 14, 2012.
- Engineering with LEGO® by Playwell TEKnologies. This club is now full. You may contact Molly (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get on the waitlist.
- Language Classes by the Language Link, LLC. Register online here. End of Enrollment: Sept. 17, 2012.
- Animation with Clay Animation Network. Due to low enrollment, this club will not be running at our school for the Fall 2012 session. If you have submitted payment checks and registration forms to the school main office, you may remove them from the club envelope.
- Debate Club with DebateAble. This club is now full. You may contact Margot Saharic (Email: email@example.com) or use the online registration site to get on the waitlist.
- Art Club with Ms. Meg. This club is now full.
- After School Hoops® by One on One Basketball. Paper Registration can be downloaded here. Registration form and check payment should be submitted to the school main office "After School Hoops" envelope in the "Before/After School" mailbox. End of Enrollment: Sept. 21, 2012 (Extended).
- Art Club with Kids Create Art. Register online here. You will have the option to pay through PayPal or by check. If you choose to pay by check, please submit the checks to the envelope marked "Kids Create" in the school main office "Before/After School" mailbox. End of Enrollment (including payment): Sept. 21, 2012 (Extended).
- Chess Club by Chess Mates. Register online here. Payment by check only. Check payment should be submitted to the school main office "Chess Club" envelope in the "Before/After School" mailbox. Online registration and check payment are both due by Sept. 21, 2012.
- Investigating Mathematics with The Learning Studio. The Fall program flier can be found here. You may download the registration form here. Registration will close by Sept. 21, 2012. Registration form and check should be placed into the envelope marked "The Learning Studio", located in the school main office in the "Before/After School" mailbox.
- Drama Club led by Mr. Barlow. Registration form can be downloaded here. Payment check should be submitted to the school main office "Drama Club" envelope in the "Before/After School" mailbox. End of Enrollment: Sept. 21, 2012.
Enrollment Ending on Sept. 12, 2012
Enrollment Ending on Sept. 14, 2012
Enrollment Ending on Sept. 17, 2012
Enrollment Ending on Sept. 21, 2012
A Special Note on Paper Registration: (August 25, 2012)
After the August 30's Back-to-School Open House, you will find an envelope for either club that will hold the registration forms and checks in the school main office "Before/After School" mailbox. On the outside of the envelope, you will find a sign-up sheet where you will print the student's name.
- If the student is in the "Registered" group (under maximum class size), please place your registration form and attach the tuition check (payable to the clubs) into the envelope.
- If the student is in the "Wait List" group (exceeding maximum class size), please print student's name on the sheet and email the contact person of the club (also labeled on the sign-up sheet). When a spot becomes available, you will be notified by email to turn in registration and payment.
- If the size of the wait list becomes large, PTSA will try their best to work with the club provider to open a second class so as to meet the needs the families.
Last Modified: .